Drove my car didn't see anything leaking. Steering wheel locked up and mechanic said power steer fluid 90% gone
car leaking power steering fluid on 2008 BMW 328xi
This week's top 10
Recent BMW 328xi Questions
- I went to BMC Dealer to have SOS warning light reset for $154.21. But that was a waste of $$. Went on Bummerfess disengaged module for 1hour as said. Also disconnected negative from battery, still SOS comes on. I push BC button & CC-ID299 appears.
- Is it safe to prurshase a 2007 bmw 328xi with 148,720 miles?
- Power folding mirrors, folds out past the standard position. What is fix
- How do you reset the memory so issue is resolved
- Will not start- no starter sound in trying to turn over
2008 BMW 328xi Estimates
- Brake Master Cylinder Replacement ($697 - 884) in Kewanee, IL
- Oxygen Sensor Replacement - Rear ($493 - 641) in Watson, MO
- Heater Core Replacement ($1,218 - 1,531) in Knox, ND
- Differential Fluid Replacement - Rear ($84 - 139) in Sierra Vista, AZ
- Axle Shaft Seal Replacement ($260 - 319) in Basye, VA
- CV Joint Boot Replacement ($402 - 447) in Shawnee, OH