car starts and goes a ways and then stops. Turns over but doesn't start. Leave it sit for a day or so then try it again and it fires up and goes maybe just a block or 2 and then quits. Other times it goes farther like 5 miles but still always ends up quiting. Now won't start at all. Has been doing this for about 3 weeks. Has over 300,000 miles on it. Everything has been replaced recently except fuel pump and fuel filter, or fuses
Car keeps quiting off and on on 1995 Geo Prizm
Asked by for the 1995 Geo Prizm
This week's top 10
Recent Geo Prizm Questions
- Why is car running like it wants to sputter out like it has bad gas in it?
- chgd brkn gas cap,reset cmptr,gn ovr 150 mi,no engn lite,still flshng ambr
- Has a good battery but won't start or turn over what is the problem
- Car was on hyway and sputtered and quit. Now won't start again.
- If the car can start but cannot ignite what am I suppost to do?
1995 Geo Prizm Estimates
- Axle/Half Shaft Replacement - Front ($433 - $1,611) in Warfordsburg, PA
- Brake Pad Replacement ($136 - $217) in Fish Creek, WI
- General Diagnosis ($88 - $111) in Phoenixville, PA
- Radiator Hose Replacement ($112 - $150) in Tarkio, MO
- Wheel Speed Sensor Replacement ($757 - $785) in Monarch, CO
- Wheel Speed Sensor Replacement ($363 - $469) in Scarborough, ME