1998 Cadillac Deville keeps overheating the hotter the weather the faster it overheats. She has had head gaskets checked I believe, any suggestions please.
Car keeps overheating on 1998 Cadillac DeVille
2 answersMarch 03, 2015
3 answersMay 18, 2010
2 answersMarch 29, 2012
2 answersApril 20, 2015
4 answersJune 02, 2010
This week's top 10
Recent Cadillac DeVille Questions
- what is a purge sensor and where is it located?
- Does running air conditioner cause it to leak water?
- how do I fix turn signals when I replaced fuse, relay, bulbs , and switch and
- My car window rolls down but won't come back up what should I do?
- all four window regulators have broken and I only have 60,000 miles on this car,