1998 Cadillac Deville keeps overheating the hotter the weather the faster it overheats. She has had head gaskets checked I believe, any suggestions please.
Car keeps overheating on 1998 Cadillac DeVille
3 answersMay 18, 2010
2 answersMarch 03, 2015
2 answersMarch 29, 2012
2 answersApril 20, 2015
4 answersJune 02, 2010
This week's top 10
Recent Cadillac DeVille Questions
- p0171,n p0174 codes present when scanned. help?
- engine bay was washed now car idles to rough to be driven
- A/C is going off and on blow hot in back check and add coolant dnf
- How to replace front air bag sensor. Can not find where to unbolt
- Should I change the radiator fluid? It's a 2005 DeV with 40k miles?