1998 Cadillac Deville keeps overheating the hotter the weather the faster it overheats. She has had head gaskets checked I believe, any suggestions please.
Car keeps overheating on 1998 Cadillac DeVille
2 answersMarch 03, 2015
3 answersMay 18, 2010
2 answersMarch 29, 2012
2 answersApril 20, 2015
4 answersJune 02, 2010
This week's top 10
Recent Cadillac DeVille Questions
- is the access panel in the trunk behind the rear seat for the fuel sending unit?
- Where is the temperature sensor located?
- hey I have changed the catallic converter, fuel pump and car still cuts off
- I have a 94 DeVille and it won't shift,I'm not a car girl so I'm clueless.
- What is the easiest way to remove heater core from a 2001 cadillac Deville
1998 Cadillac DeVille Estimates
- AC Recharge ($200 - 276) in Kalama, WA
- Oil and Filter Change ($27 - 62) in Mesopotamia, OH
- Brake Drum Replacement ($386 - 667) in Cerro Gordo, NC
- Throttle Position Sensor Replacement ($106 - 199) in Bradley, FL
- Steering Knuckle Replacement ($1,152 - 1,228) in Lake City, KS
- Wheel Hub Assembly Replacement ($836 - 3,595) in Leon, IA