1998 Cadillac Deville keeps overheating the hotter the weather the faster it overheats. She has had head gaskets checked I believe, any suggestions please.
Car keeps overheating on 1998 Cadillac DeVille
2 answersMarch 03, 2015
3 answersMay 18, 2010
2 answersMarch 29, 2012
2 answersApril 20, 2015
This week's top 10
Recent Cadillac DeVille Questions
- Why cold air come out of drivers side defrost,and hot out passenger.
- How much does it cost to fix the unit in the dash that blows ac air out the
- Electronic Fuel gauge dosen't work and My car vibrates at high speeds
- I want to hook up my subs and amp but i think this car has some sort of amp but
- Headlights wouldn't turn off. replaced switch, no change. Could it be the relay?