I have changed the transmission computer and the shift cylonoid*(SP?) it just does it sometimes although it is happening more often
car keeps going into limp mode on 1995 Dodge Stratus
This week's top 10
Recent Dodge Stratus Questions
- car will idle but stalls when giving it gas.
- Is my battery top mount or side cant see it and don't want to take wheel off yet
- When I try to start it just clicks
- Bad TCM/ECM on 2000 Dodge stratus 2.4 or not? Needs reprogramed?
- low engine oil pressure light is on when i stop the vehicle then off while drive
1995 Dodge Stratus Estimates
- Engine Overheating Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in West Sayville, NY
- Steering Rack Replacement ($607 - 1,259) in Shaw, MS
- Fuel Injector Replacement ($149 - 338) in Saint Johnsbury, VT
- Heater Hose Replacement ($149 - 201) in Jamesville, NY
- Drive Axle Assembly Leak Inspection ($52 - 67) in Snydersburg, PA
- Engine Control Module Replacement ($550 - 808) in Vails Gate, NY