when waiting to make a turn or waiting for a stop light. The lurching forward is sporadic but the engine does need to reach a certain temp before its starts with the lurching forward. the engine light has not come as of yet Could it be spark plug wires or something else?
Car just started lurching forward or lunging forward and sometimes engine stops on 1999 Buick Park Avenue
This week's top 10
Recent Buick Park Avenue Questions
- driver seat is not heating up, but passenger seat is fine.
- Cabin vent has cold on passenger side and hot on driver side
- had crank senor replaced next day same thing rolls over but don't start.
- Heater blows air but no heat. Coolant fine and thermostat shows 195*
- I have a no power issue checked all fuses none are blown
1999 Buick Park Avenue Estimates
- 112,500 Mile Service ($106 - 160) in Bentonia, MS
- Heater Blower Motor Resistor Replacement ($97 - 151) in Kurthwood, LA
- 120,000 Mile Service ($146 - 216) in Panola, OK
- Brake Pad Replacement ($208 - 315) in Anamoose, ND
- Emergency Brake Cable Replacement ($139 - 168) in Erwin, SD
- Brake Hydraulic System Bleed ($70 - 89) in Ash, NC