If above 2200rpm or fast accelearation it dosent jerk and shifts smoothly
car jerks when when going into second gear (automatic) only under 2200rpm on 1995 BMW 525i
This week's top 10
Recent BMW 525i Questions
- my ride control light is on and when I hit bumps any one now what I will spend
- My blinkers don't work , my flashers do "..how can I fix?
- Loss of power on the instrument panel.
- My mileage is not lit up on dash, what could be the issue
- Can't turn key in ignition. No, it's not because the wheel is locked.