My car jerks when I accelerate at highway speeds. The jerks are slight and don't impair function, but have become more frequent. Advice?
Car jerks when driving on 2003 Ford Taurus
MOST POPULAR ANSWER by Visitor ,
June 05, 2010
my 03 does the same thing, so far no one been able to tell me why. i had tranny looked at by uncle who owns a shop and he say it is not in trans. ill keep lookin but if you find answer please let me firstname.lastname@example.org
Verified for the Ford Taurus137 reports
2 answersJune 21, 2011
1 answerAugust 18, 2009
0 answersNovember 18, 2011
1 answerJanuary 23, 2011
This week's top 10
Recent Ford Taurus Questions
- while driving rpm drops down motor cuts off
- I've changed the 02 sensor and the check engine lights is still on.... Now what?
- Why does my fuse number 28 keep blowing in my 2000 Ford Taurus
- Hit a deer with car and now will not turn over. If we use a bypass it will turn
- I don't know why my brake light only works when I press completely down.
2003 Ford Taurus Estimates
- Brake Caliper Replacement - Front ($266 - 497) in McGregor, ND
- Brake Shoe Replacement, Resurface Drums ($391 - 514) in Tahoka, TX
- Fuel Filter Change ($84 - 123) in Franklin, NE
- Camshaft Position Sensor Replacement ($105 - 145) in Avoca, AR
- Axle Shaft Seal Replacement ($220 - 347) in South Pekin, IL
- Steering Knuckle Replacement ($1,133 - 1,207) in Tavares, FL