My car jerks when I accelerate at highway speeds. The jerks are slight and don't impair function, but have become more frequent. Advice?
Car jerks when driving on 2003 Ford Taurus
2 answersJune 21, 2011
1 answerAugust 18, 2009
0 answersNovember 18, 2011
1 answerJanuary 23, 2011
1 answerJuly 27, 2011
This week's top 10
Recent Ford Taurus Questions
- Why does my steering wheel shake when I'm braking during deceleration?
- small leak trans pan gasket. said need thicker gasket. Tighten bolt order. .
- If I paid 535 get my car to pass a smog and the engine light still stays on so
- Car bounces and tire rod problems
- I'm changing plugs and did not pay attention to the wire connecting order