MY JETTA 1995 1600 STARTS TO JERK WHILE DRIVING ONLY WHEN HE GETS WARMER.WHEN I PUT IN CHOKE IT GETS BETTER BUT AFTER WHILE STARTS YERKING AGAIN.IT DIED ON ME THREE TIMES WHILST DRIVING BUT FRIEND TOOK OF D/CAP AND SPRAYED SOME MAGIC SPRAY AS ACCORDING TO HIM THE DISTRIBUTOR WAS FILTHY . WHAT CAN MY PROBLEM BE.PLEASE HELP
CAR JERKING on 1995 Volkswagen Jetta
1 answerMarch 28, 2011
1 answerAugust 30, 2010
0 answersNovember 08, 2010
1 answerJanuary 19, 2015
2 answersOctober 30, 2012
This week's top 10
Recent Volkswagen Jetta Questions
- The power steering light is on
- My car sometime shaking and sometime when I driving stop
- 2.0 vw jetta 2003 timing belt broke. Researching b4 repair. Need tips&pointers.
- why would a jetta stop running out of no where trying to buy one if its going to
- Why does my car shift horrible after a new clutch was installed?