MY JETTA 1995 1600 STARTS TO JERK WHILE DRIVING ONLY WHEN HE GETS WARMER.WHEN I PUT IN CHOKE IT GETS BETTER BUT AFTER WHILE STARTS YERKING AGAIN.IT DIED ON ME THREE TIMES WHILST DRIVING BUT FRIEND TOOK OF D/CAP AND SPRAYED SOME MAGIC SPRAY AS ACCORDING TO HIM THE DISTRIBUTOR WAS FILTHY . WHAT CAN MY PROBLEM BE.PLEASE HELP
CAR JERKING on 1995 Volkswagen Jetta
Verified for the Volkswagen Jetta563 reports
1 answerMarch 28, 2011
1 answerAugust 30, 2010
0 answersNovember 08, 2010
1 answerJanuary 19, 2015
This week's top 10
Recent Volkswagen Jetta Questions
- loud knocking sound and now car wont turn over...what do I check first?
- My jetta is making a loud knocking sounds under my feet between gears? CV shaft?
- Car dash lights and door chime come on for 10 seconds short in wires under dash.
- Engine light is on and cant pass a smog; leaking oil very slightly
- How many gallons is my gas tank & how many miles I get on a full tank
1995 Volkswagen Jetta Estimates
- Catalytic Converter Replacement ($722 - $1,150) in Lewisburg, OH
- ABS Control Module Replacement ($571 - $1,174) in Willow City, TX
- Radiator Fan Assembly Replacement ($322 - $373) in Rockville, UT
- Brake Drum Replacement ($327 - $464) in Branch, AR
- Emergency Brake Cable Replacement ($109 - $186) in Blowing Rock, NC
- Engine Oil Pan Replacement ($1,149 - $2,895) in Cadogan, PA