what could be the cause of this
car is using a lot of fuel and idling badly only getting 20 miles to the gallon on 1998 Ford Escort
This week's top 10
Recent Ford Escort Questions
- What is wrong when a fuse blows and melts the wire behind the fuse box?
- Why wont my car start when it has a new battery only 3 months old
- 1999 Ford escort has problems starting at times have to push on gas rev thn strt
- Sitting at light and car will idle high. Changes gaskets, control module.
- zx2 wont get fuel. What could be problem?
1998 Ford Escort Estimates
- 65,000 Mile Service ($115 - 171) in Cairnbrook, PA
- Ignition Wire Set Replacement ($82 - 137) in Mahopac Falls, NY
- Valve Cover Gasket Replacement ($91 - 167) in Wing, AL
- Brake Caliper Replacement - Rear ($270 - 561) in New Creek, WV
- Suspension Control Arm Bushings Replacement ($66 - 79) in Charlton City, MA
- Suspension Control Arm Bushings Replacement ($172 - 196) in Mehama, OR