what could be the cause of this
car is using a lot of fuel and idling badly only getting 20 miles to the gallon on 1998 Ford Escort
This week's top 10
Recent Ford Escort Questions
- I have a 1993 ford escort was driving down the ran out gas car died and will not
- Car cranks but won't kick over was driving car ran out of gas car turned off won
- My car is actually a 1986 Ford Contour. The checkengine unit has gone bad.
- What is wrong when a fuse blows and melts the wire behind the fuse box?
- Why wont my car start when it has a new battery only 3 months old
1998 Ford Escort Estimates
- Ignition Wire Set Replacement ($82 - 137) in Cairnbrook, PA
- Knock Sensor Replacement ($94 - 206) in Mahopac Falls, NY
- Automatic Transmission Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Wing, AL
- Intake Manifold Gasket Replacement ($210 - 293) in New Creek, WV
- Suspension Control Arm Replacement ($519 - 688) in Charlton City, MA
- Suspension Coil Spring Replacement ($264 - 381) in Mehama, OR