had sparkplugs changed 1 yr ago. will sometimes when driving an then turn off have prblems starting bt if u let sit it would start. has been doing this awhile now
car is turning over bt not firing can it be the wires or sensor in car on 1993 Honda Civic
This week's top 10
Recent Honda Civic Questions
- Dash lights become dim when I use headlights and my a/c and heat stopped working
- The alternator and battery both work but battery is still not being charged.
- what causes my 2001 Honda civic stall and squeal when I turn on the A/C or heat
- How do I get the MAP sensor off? It looks like it's held on by rivets, not screw
- Engine light came on got the code to replace air control valve .
1993 Honda Civic Estimates
- 67,500 Mile Service ($27 - 61) in Somerset, MI
- 7,500 Mile Service ($27 - 61) in Ensenada, PR
- Clutch Replacement ($503 - 782) in Cisco, UT
- Strut/Shock Absorber Replacement - Front ($304 - 679) in Concordia, MO
- Suspension Control Arm Replacement ($366 - 502) in Ypsilanti, MI
- Stabilizer Bushing Replacement ($54 - 67) in Kinzers, PA