Installed a Ebay generic Short Ram Intake. same 3" size as factory but car is throwing codes p0175 & p0172. how can i fix this problem with out getting rid of my intake?
Car is throwing codes, how can i fix it? on 2008 Honda Accord
This week's top 10
Recent Honda Accord Questions
- Engine light illuminated intermittently.
- What would cause the engine to start and then cut-off after warming?
- Oil pan removal, i have all the bolts off, stuck on the automatic tranny cover,
- How do I remove a screw that fell into the steering column?
- My check engine light is on after replacing the plugs, ignition coils anf EGR
2008 Honda Accord Estimates
- Ignition Lock Cylinder Replacement ($291 - $344) in Stillwater, PA
- Head Gasket Replacement ($773 - $1,272) in Ardara, PA
- Valve Adjustment ($145 - $213) in Cold Brook, NY
- Heater Blower Motor Replacement ($133 - $168) in Westborough, MA
- Suspension Control Arm Bushings Replacement ($323 - $382) in Bakers Mills, NY
- Axle Shaft Seal Replacement ($206 - $259) in Groveland, MA