I have a 1999 Nissan Pathfinder. I'm having a problem with it running hot. If I drive somewhere within 15 miles, it runs at normal temp, but it seems like whenever I drive further it runs hot. My brother says there's no pressure in the cooling system. I bought a new radiator cap, and we vacuumed the radiator out thinking there may be an air pocket. Neither have worked. I bought a thermostat for the car, but I don't want to put it on if it's not the problem. I've also noticed a crack in one of the air intake tubes. Was wondering if that could be the problem. Any help would be appreciated.
Car is running hot. on 1999 Nissan Pathfinder
This week's top 10
Recent Nissan Pathfinder Questions
- Dose a 99 pathfinder have a camshaft position sensor, and where is it located?
- It cranks after setting but after drove a while it want crank what causes that
- Car ran out of gas and now the car will not start. I was told that the Nissan's
- Engine knocking after new spark plug
- Okay, how do you work the DVD player in the back seat?
1999 Nissan Pathfinder Estimates
- Exhaust Manifold Gasket Replacement ($398 - 514) in Swanlake, ID
- Oil Pump Replacement ($1,392 - 1,793) in Montgomery Creek, CA
- Clutch Slave Cylinder Replacement ($100 - 152) in Freeport, ME
- Wheel Bearing Replacement - Rear ($469 - 677) in Choccolocco, AL
- Drive Belt Idler Pulley Replacement ($106 - 119) in Midway Park, NC
- Engine Oil Pan Replacement ($179 - 324) in Pawlet, VT