I have a 1999 Nissan Pathfinder. I'm having a problem with it running hot. If I drive somewhere within 15 miles, it runs at normal temp, but it seems like whenever I drive further it runs hot. My brother says there's no pressure in the cooling system. I bought a new radiator cap, and we vacuumed the radiator out thinking there may be an air pocket. Neither have worked. I bought a thermostat for the car, but I don't want to put it on if it's not the problem. I've also noticed a crack in one of the air intake tubes. Was wondering if that could be the problem. Any help would be appreciated.
Car is running hot. on 1999 Nissan Pathfinder
3 answersMay 05, 2010
1 answerJune 12, 2014
2 answersJanuary 30, 2009
4 answersFebruary 11, 2009
Verified for the Nissan Pathfinder26 reports
This week's top 10
Recent Nissan Pathfinder Questions
- Vehicle wont shift out of park. Been using bypass to shift. Is there a recall
- What is the labor time for a oil pressure sensor
- Do anyone have a diagram of wheel hub and bearing and its assembly?
- My pathfinder won't stop unless I pump brakes several times, help!
- Why does my armada don't accelerate only till 10 mph