I have a 1999 Nissan Pathfinder. I'm having a problem with it running hot. If I drive somewhere within 15 miles, it runs at normal temp, but it seems like whenever I drive further it runs hot. My brother says there's no pressure in the cooling system. I bought a new radiator cap, and we vacuumed the radiator out thinking there may be an air pocket. Neither have worked. I bought a thermostat for the car, but I don't want to put it on if it's not the problem. I've also noticed a crack in one of the air intake tubes. Was wondering if that could be the problem. Any help would be appreciated.
Car is running hot. on 1999 Nissan Pathfinder
This week's top 10
Recent Nissan Pathfinder Questions
- My lights around the ac knobs and around the gear shifter are out what to do
- my pathfinder is actually a 87 and i dont know what the problem is with it
- I have no power going to the fuel pump relay, relay is good terminal 5 has power
- how do i check distributor cap coil on a 99 pathfinder
- My car got stuck in reverse and the shifter moves but car is still in reverse?
1999 Nissan Pathfinder Estimates
- ABS System Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Swanlake, ID
- Spark Plug Replacement ($239 - 319) in Montgomery Creek, CA
- Ball Joint Replacement - Upper ($268 - 420) in Freeport, ME
- Coolant Replacement/Flush ($86 - 114) in Choccolocco, AL
- Wheel Lug Stud Replacement ($255 - 322) in Midway Park, NC
- Suspension Control Arm Replacement ($1,015 - 1,122) in Pawlet, VT