I have a 1999 Nissan Pathfinder. I'm having a problem with it running hot. If I drive somewhere within 15 miles, it runs at normal temp, but it seems like whenever I drive further it runs hot. My brother says there's no pressure in the cooling system. I bought a new radiator cap, and we vacuumed the radiator out thinking there may be an air pocket. Neither have worked. I bought a thermostat for the car, but I don't want to put it on if it's not the problem. I've also noticed a crack in one of the air intake tubes. Was wondering if that could be the problem. Any help would be appreciated.
Car is running hot. on 1999 Nissan Pathfinder
Asked by for the 1999 Nissan Pathfinder
This week's top 10
Recent Nissan Pathfinder Questions
- where is transmission module/solenoid/sensor located? I've got OBD Code p0731.
- Where starter relay location
- My car cranks but won't start after replacing the battery
- Is it possible to be getting spark but still have a bad distributor?
- Why won't it start? Turns over great but no start. New fuel pump already.
1999 Nissan Pathfinder Estimates
- Axle/Half Shaft Replacement - Front ($759 - $1,351) in Swanlake, ID
- Spark Plug Replacement ($239 - $319) in Montgomery Creek, CA
- Valve Cover Gasket Replacement ($322 - $408) in Freeport, ME
- Transmission Fluid Change ($118 - $249) in Choccolocco, AL
- Wheel Hub Replacement ($339 - $378) in Midway Park, NC
- Steering Knuckle Replacement ($511 - $878) in Pawlet, VT