WHAT OR HOW DO I SOLVE THIS PROBLEM we washed the engine at the car wash it just did this today and now I know we shoudnt have washed the engine
CAR IS REVVING ON HIGH WITH THE ETC AND ENGINE LIGHT ON on 2011 Dodge Caliber
This week's top 10
Recent Dodge Caliber Questions
- Transmission whining--very noisy. Is this a common problem--solution?
- This car is a piece of shit!!i can't even drive it more then 20 ml on freeway in the summer due to tranny over heat indicators coming on.car shuts down i have to pull over and wait for it to reset then im on my way again..
- Why is it servier wetness on the driver floorboard
- The gear shift lever will not come out of PARK unless you put your finger into the the round hole located on the right side of the console and move the rod inside.
- So, I changed my front stabilizer bar, but now the new one is only about an inch away from the lower control arm, is it possible my lower control arm got clamped up to high?