all the lights come on and is just dont start it did this before and i changed the fuse in the back and it started bu naw is not and a checked the fuse and fose is good s wat could it be
car is not starting on 2005 Dodge Magnum
Verified for the Dodge Magnum24 reports
Verified for the Dodge Magnum44 reports
2 answersOctober 17, 2012
1 answerApril 15, 2015
2 answersNovember 13, 2010
This week's top 10
Recent Dodge Magnum Questions
- Car won't crank over
- Cause everytime that I drive my car I have to fill it back up with water...
- It's leaking antifreeze....I can't tell from where..looks like it's coming from
- What causes air conditioner to make a clicking noise after 15 minutes of use.
- Why is there a loud muffler sound inside my car and not outside?
2005 Dodge Magnum Estimates
- Brake Caliper Replacement - Rear ($363 - 1,082) in Raymond, SD
- Brake Pad Replacement ($164 - 193) in Lewiston, NE
- Valve Cover Gasket Replacement ($148 - 241) in Chadwick, MO
- Oil Pump Replacement ($530 - 781) in Gore, VA
- Ignition Coil Replacement ($547 - 693) in Wausau, FL
- Antilock Brake System Diagnosis & Testing ($26 - 34) in Ashwood, OR