Could these codes cause a no start condition and if so what can I replace to fix it? I replaced the tps and maf and had the codes cleared and it still made no difference
Car is no start throwing codes p2106 and p2110? What could cause this? on 2004 Ford Explorer
This week's top 10
Recent Ford Explorer Questions
- i have no power to the heat and air control module no display no blower fan
- My truck won't turn over. I replaced the starter. Now it won't turn start
- Removing coil spring from strut. I used spring compressors to compress spring.
- How do I change a burned out lamp in the steering wheel controls?
- how do i disarm anti theft system PAT
2004 Ford Explorer Estimates
- Automatic Transmission Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Remsenburg, NY
- Oil Service ($74 - 140) in Macy, NE
- Brake Pad Replacement ($165 - 237) in Mc Intosh, FL
- Brake Pad Replacement, Resurface Rotors ($253 - 341) in Talmage, KS
- Cooling System Leak Inspection ($44 - 56) in Bear Lake, PA
- Suspension Control Arm Replacement ($1,990 - 2,026) in Yettem, CA