Car is leaking gas from the rear by the right tire. What part is it that I need on 2003 Mercedes-Benz C320

I can't put more then $5 in the tank because it pours out fast.

by in Chandler, AZ on April 04, 2014
Get Your Car Fixed at a RepairPal Certified Shop.
We certify shops based on expertise, quality work, and verified customer reviews
1 answer
ANSWER by , April 04, 2014
I think block or kinked vent tube...