The car is hard to start when it cold or cools down...the motor cranks and cranks and is hard to start...when the car starts and is drivin it will start just fine!...do I have a fuel pump problem?...Thanks in advance!
Car is hard to start cold but starts fine warm on 1995 Pontiac Grand Am
This week's top 10
Recent Pontiac Grand Am Questions
- what do u think is wrong my 97 pontiac grandam won't start
- battery light on. While driving, all dash lights come on and car dies.
- Feels like the transmission is shifting from park to reverse a little too hard
- park works,reverse works fine ,neutral works,shifts into drive but won't go.....
- While pulling in my driveway my car shut off but it's self...changed the ignition and manifold...it had never done this before I took it to the dealer bc of the recall...and my car will not start back need help asap....ty
1995 Pontiac Grand Am Estimates
- PCV Valve Replacement ($34 - 45) in Cusseta, AL
- Charging System Diagnosis ($44 - 56) in Windsor, VA
- Wheel Bearing Replacement - Rear ($256 - 476) in Uncasville, CT
- Wheel Bearing Replacement - Front ($294 - 524) in Milton, KY
- Steering Knuckle Replacement ($535 - 569) in Mirror Lake, NH
- Pre-Purchase Car Inspection ($105 - 134) in Anita, IA