The car is hard to start when it cold or cools down...the motor cranks and cranks and is hard to start...when the car starts and is drivin it will start just fine!...do I have a fuel pump problem?...Thanks in advance!
Car is hard to start cold but starts fine warm on 1995 Pontiac Grand Am
This week's top 10
Recent Pontiac Grand Am Questions
- Why does it sound like muffler fell off but under the hood?
- Have a button for overdrive bit when I push it in or let itout doesn'tseemtowork
- Key placed in ignition switch but nothing is turning at all what's going on
- Went to start car and key won't turn inside ignition switch tried everything
- what do u think is wrong my 97 pontiac grandam won't start
1995 Pontiac Grand Am Estimates
- Exhaust Manifold Gasket Replacement ($226 - 307) in Cusseta, AL
- Radiator Replacement ($328 - 499) in Windsor, VA
- Exhaust Manifold Replacement ($358 - 526) in Uncasville, CT
- Wheel Bearing Replacement - Front ($291 - 521) in Milton, KY
- Suspension Coil Spring Replacement ($446 - 504) in Mirror Lake, NH
- CV Joint Boot Replacement ($249 - 322) in Anita, IA