1997 mitsubishi galant 165,000. Black smoke out tail pipe, hard to start when it sit for a while, 5-8 miles a gallon, exhaust smell up front. Have done fuel injection flush, changed spark plugs, change idle control value. What else can I do????
car is getting 5-8 miles a gallon, black smoke out tail pipe, hard to start, on 1997 Mitsubishi Galant
This week's top 10
Recent Mitsubishi Galant Questions
- What does it mean when the SRS light is on?
- Why does does my car roll back on hills and I have an automatic transmission?
- How do you know when you need a serpentine changed or when it's going out?
- 2003 galant speedometer stops randomly while driving at different speeds
- When I first started start car in the morning while she is idling is vibrating
1997 Mitsubishi Galant Estimates
- 60,000 Mile Service ($732 - 1,054) in Centralia, IL
- General Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Saint Stephens, AL
- Cabin Air Filter Replacement ($80 - 96) in South Orleans, MA
- Door Window Motor Replacement ($208 - 360) in Jackson, MI
- HVAC System Diagnosis & Testing ($52 - 67) in Apollo, PA
- Brake Fluid Level Warning Indicator Switch Replacement ($158 - 197) in Pleasant Hill, NC