I replaced a 20amp fuse for cig lighter yesterday, car started fine and cig lighter works. Today my car is dead. Nothing. Nada. Why?
car is dead, wont turnover. replaced a fuse yesterday on 1995 Mercury Cougar
This week's top 10
Recent Mercury Cougar Questions
- is there a diff between radiators for auto and manual as far as the trans line
- Was driven to wrk and car doed and wont start back up
- where is the EGR valve located on the base 2.0 liter engine?
- The transmission is not going into gear it accelerate before into gear the trans
- Drivers side door will not open from the inside have to roll down window and ope
1995 Mercury Cougar Estimates
- Clutch Replacement ($957 - 1,323) in Mansfield Depot, CT
- Coolant Leak Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Fanwood, NJ
- AC Recharge ($200 - 276) in Oswego, NY
- 50,000 Mile Service ($183 - 263) in Pinedale, AZ
- Stabilizer Bushing Replacement ($179 - 222) in Freeport, ME
- Wheel Hub Assembly Replacement ($360 - 401) in Indianola, MS