I replaced a 20amp fuse for cig lighter yesterday, car started fine and cig lighter works. Today my car is dead. Nothing. Nada. Why?
car is dead, wont turnover. replaced a fuse yesterday on 1995 Mercury Cougar
This week's top 10
Recent Mercury Cougar Questions
- where is the EGR valve located on the base 2.0 liter engine?
- The transmission is not going into gear it accelerate before into gear the trans
- Drivers side door will not open from the inside have to roll down window and ope
- AC and heat are not blowing st all checked fuse good. Can't hear fan no odor
- 4.6 97 couger, , had a clogged catalytic converter I cut off , runs worse
1995 Mercury Cougar Estimates
- Ball Joint Replacement - Lower ($209 - 270) in Mansfield Depot, CT
- Door Window Motor Replacement ($196 - 248) in Fanwood, NJ
- 130,000 Mile Service ($97 - 149) in Oswego, NY
- 110,000 Mile Service ($183 - 263) in Pinedale, AZ
- Clutch Assembly Replacement ($1,014 - 1,176) in Freeport, ME
- Intake Manifold Gasket Replacement ($294 - 391) in Indianola, MS