WHAT IS CAUSING THE PROBLEM? ONLY THIS YEAR ON A COLD MORNING WHEN I FORGET TO WARM UP THE ENGINE THE TRANSMISSION WILL SLIP SOME FOR A FEW SECONDS EXCEPT FROM 1ST TO 2ND.
CAR IS AUTOMATIC 4 WHEEL DRIVE.DO I NEED TO HAVE THE PROBLEM CHECKED AND FIXED? on 2001 Nissan Xterra
This week's top 10
Recent Nissan Xterra Questions
- Car does not start intermittently. Replaced battery, no change.
- why won't truck start after it been driven?
- When I turn on the air conditioner the air only works on speed #1 and no other
- my car will start but it wont shift somebody told me its my shift cable how much
- What would make the key deactivated itself