just has rear wheel drive . there is no snow button to engage this , check fuses all ok !!!!!
car is all wheel drive !!! front wheels are not locking when on ice or snow , on 2004 Kia Sorento
This week's top 10
Recent Kia Sorento Questions
- my parking brake light and the battery keep coming on alternator is fine.
- why periodically the car loses all power features, radio, windows, wipers, etc.
- When I hit the gas it acts like it doesn't wanna go unless I'm easy on it and
- Could it be a fuse on why I have no display and no function of heat and air?
- Lost both low beam lights & backup camera the same day
2004 Kia Sorento Estimates
- 60,000 Mile Service ($1,186 - 1,612) in Munford, TN
- Wheel Bearing Replacement - Rear ($374 - 549) in Hadley, NY
- 105,000 Mile Service ($159 - 239) in Moab, UT
- Door Window Regulator Replacement ($240 - 301) in Arnot, PA
- Wheel Lug Stud Replacement ($28 - 37) in Boyes Hot Springs, CA
- Fuel Level Sending Unit Replacement ($487 - 793) in Fosters, AL