just has rear wheel drive . there is no snow button to engage this , check fuses all ok !!!!!
car is all wheel drive !!! front wheels are not locking when on ice or snow , on 2004 Kia Sorento
This week's top 10
Recent Kia Sorento Questions
- Car loses power on a hill until 2500 revs runs great apart from this AF sensor ?
- spongy brakes not losing any brake fluid. why are they spongy
- How to remove rear wheel bearing
- I changed the crank sensor the timing belt and the crank sprocket
- My brake light and batt light were flickering. Replaced the alternator. It dies