Occasionally , when cold or hot , the oil, battery lights flicker very briefly and the chime for key in ignition will ding simultaniously with lights. Oil level good, pressure tested @ 17-20PSI @ idle. Honda online info doesn't go back this far anymore(dealership-sad) Anybody have wiring info on this to see if there is a common ground that could be faulty? It has up-graded (recall) ignition switch in it and I've checked that for burnt contacts -looks OK. ?help?
car is actually an 89 but selection list doesn't go back to that 2.2L CARB eng. on 1990 Honda Accord
Asked by for the 1990 Honda Accord
- How Much is Your Car Actually Costing You Each Year? Figure it Out with the New RepairPal Cost Index.
- The Most Expensive (and Affordable) Cars to Fix This Fall
- RepairPal Adds Illustrations to Car Parts Articles
- Is My Car Burning Oil and Other Symptoms of Oil Leaking
- Is Your Car Actually Safe This Winter? Winterizing Your Vehicle For Rain and Snow
This week's top 10
Recent Honda Accord Questions
- where does spring go on fuel filler door
- my car loses acceleration and then bucks catches and then lurches forward
- brake & tail lights stay on after car is off and lights are not turned on
- WHY: Car starts but stalls after 2 or 3 seconds. No check engine light.
- S light staying on, TCU blinking 4 long and then one short quick one?
1990 Honda Accord Estimates
- Alternator Replacement ($223 - $446) in Fort Gibson, OK
- AC Compressor Replacement ($611 - $888) in Cedar Bluff, AL
- Power Steering Pump Replacement ($262 - $449) in Dillon Beach, CA
- Strut/Shock Absorber Replacement - Front ($410 - $534) in Loup City, NE
- Engine Oil Pan Replacement ($299 - $491) in Viola, DE
- Window Switch Replacement ($172 - $344) in East Peoria, IL