Occasionally , when cold or hot , the oil, battery lights flicker very briefly and the chime for key in ignition will ding simultaniously with lights. Oil level good, pressure tested @ 17-20PSI @ idle. Honda online info doesn't go back this far anymore(dealership-sad) Anybody have wiring info on this to see if there is a common ground that could be faulty? It has up-graded (recall) ignition switch in it and I've checked that for burnt contacts -looks OK. ?help?
car is actually an 89 but selection list doesn't go back to that 2.2L CARB eng. on 1990 Honda Accord
This week's top 10
Recent Honda Accord Questions
- Replaced low beam bulb and connector, passenger side. Trouble shooting what next
- What size wrench is needed for oil drain plug? And where is oil filter located ?
- I have a 99 Honda Accord Ex 4 Cylinder and it cranks but doesn't start
- why is the green sport mode light on and car keep cutting off new distributor on
- What do the codes p0705 p0700 and p0780 mean together? The car is running fine
1990 Honda Accord Estimates
- Brake Wheel Cylinder Replacement ($253 - 335) in Fort Gibson, OK
- Wheel Bearing Replacement - Rear ($276 - 346) in Cedar Bluff, AL
- Steering Gearbox Replacement ($535 - 798) in Dillon Beach, CA
- Ignition Cap and Rotor Replacement ($43 - 94) in Loup City, NE
- Wheel Hub Assembly Replacement ($405 - 588) in Viola, DE
- Windshield Wiper Blade Replacement ($40 - 45) in East Peoria, IL