Occasionally , when cold or hot , the oil, battery lights flicker very briefly and the chime for key in ignition will ding simultaniously with lights. Oil level good, pressure tested @ 17-20PSI @ idle. Honda online info doesn't go back this far anymore(dealership-sad) Anybody have wiring info on this to see if there is a common ground that could be faulty? It has up-graded (recall) ignition switch in it and I've checked that for burnt contacts -looks OK. ?help?
car is actually an 89 but selection list doesn't go back to that 2.2L CARB eng. on 1990 Honda Accord
Asked by for the 1990 Honda Accord
- How Much is Your Car Actually Costing You Each Year? Figure it Out with the New RepairPal Cost Index.
- Tips To Avoid Getting Your Car Broken Into Or Stolen
- Weak or No Heat? Car Defroster Not Working? It Could It Be the Heater Blower
- The Most Expensive (and Affordable) Cars to Fix This Fall
- What Is Idling and Does It Help Your Car? The Myth of "Warming Up"
This week's top 10
Recent Honda Accord Questions
- Engine light illuminated intermittently.
- What would cause the engine to start and then cut-off after warming?
- Oil pan removal, i have all the bolts off, stuck on the automatic tranny cover,
- How do I remove a screw that fell into the steering column?
- My check engine light is on after replacing the plugs, ignition coils anf EGR
1990 Honda Accord Estimates
- Ignition Wire Set Replacement ($62 - $112) in Fort Gibson, OK
- Coolant Replacement/Flush ($77 - $97) in Cedar Bluff, AL
- Engine Overheating Diagnosis ($88 - $111) in Dillon Beach, CA
- Heater Blower Motor Replacement ($133 - $168) in Loup City, NE
- Brake Hydraulic System Bleed ($44 - $78) in Viola, DE
- Wheel Speed Sensor Replacement ($64 - $97) in East Peoria, IL