Occasionally , when cold or hot , the oil, battery lights flicker very briefly and the chime for key in ignition will ding simultaniously with lights. Oil level good, pressure tested @ 17-20PSI @ idle. Honda online info doesn't go back this far anymore(dealership-sad) Anybody have wiring info on this to see if there is a common ground that could be faulty? It has up-graded (recall) ignition switch in it and I've checked that for burnt contacts -looks OK. ?help?
car is actually an 89 but selection list doesn't go back to that 2.2L CARB eng. on 1990 Honda Accord
Asked by for the 1990 Honda Accord
This week's top 10
Recent Honda Accord Questions
- How much does it cost to replace a passenger door
- why does my car shake like the wheels are about to fall off. whats the problem?
- Replaced low beam bulb and connector, passenger side. Trouble shooting what next
- What size wrench is needed for oil drain plug? And where is oil filter located ?
- I have a 99 Honda Accord Ex 4 Cylinder and it cranks but doesn't start
1990 Honda Accord Estimates
- Engine Coolant Temperature Sensor Replacement ($96 - 123) in Fort Gibson, OK
- Wheel Bearing Replacement - Rear ($276 - 346) in Cedar Bluff, AL
- Ignition Cap and Rotor Replacement ($43 - 94) in Dillon Beach, CA
- PCV Valve Replacement ($30 - 46) in Loup City, NE
- Door Lock Cylinder Replacement ($148 - 168) in Viola, DE
- Intake Air Temperature Sensor Replacement ($77 - 90) in East Peoria, IL