I'll get in the car in the morning and start it everything is normal then I drive about 5 miles the coolant temp disappears from the dic and displays a couple of dashes. Then when i get in to go home the display is okay.
car intermittently displays ---- on the dic for coolant temp on 2007 Chevrolet Cobalt
This week's top 10
Recent Chevrolet Cobalt Questions
- Check Engine light is ON and Coolant Temperature reading is showing nothing
- Turned car off tried to start it everything came on but car does nothing
- I have 09 cobalt two codes on p0010 p0011 I changed the one sensor had split by
- My engine is misfiring on 2 and 3
- why won't fuel pump come on when trying to start vehicle?