I'll get in the car in the morning and start it everything is normal then I drive about 5 miles the coolant temp disappears from the dic and displays a couple of dashes. Then when i get in to go home the display is okay.
car intermittently displays ---- on the dic for coolant temp on 2007 Chevrolet Cobalt
This week's top 10
Recent Chevrolet Cobalt Questions
- What is the firing order on a 2007 colbolt 2.2 ls?
- I need to know the firing order on a chevy colbolt 2007 2.2 ls i got a new c
- What is the firing order on a chevy colbolt 2007, i need to change #1 coil
- A what millage i supose to change the back coils for a Cobalt 2009 with 68,000 m
- there is water leaking from under the dashboard onthe floor on the passenge