When place in Drive, car won't bo when pressing on gas.
Car in Drive on 2000 Subaru Outback
2 answersJuly 28, 2014
1 answerApril 09, 2009
4 answersJune 18, 2015
5 answersJanuary 07, 2010
This week's top 10
Recent Subaru Outback Questions
- Why does where I put my gas not open when I use the button.
- Why does my tire light come on when there seems to be no problem with the tires.
- Why does my car make a clunking sound when I make turns & when I brake.
- How to fix an electrical seat adjuster that is jammed?
- Subaru outback wagon manual transmission shift linkage