When place in Drive, car won't bo when pressing on gas.
Car in Drive on 2000 Subaru Outback
2 answersJuly 28, 2014
1 answerApril 09, 2009
Verified for the Subaru Outback114 reports
5 answersJanuary 07, 2010
4 answersJune 18, 2015
This week's top 10
Recent Subaru Outback Questions
- I smelled gasoline in the garage when I went out yesterday. Stronger nowi
- ABS, Brake and traction control are lost in wet icy weather?
- replaced alt. and battery batt checked ok 12.60 vot now have no electrical
- how long does it take to tear down and rebuild the engine? I was told my oil was low and that's why there was a noise I heard from the engine.
- i put antifreeze in with the oil
2000 Subaru Outback Estimates
- Differential Fluid Replacement - Front ($58 - 106) in Little Rock, SC
- Fuel Injector Replacement ($248 - 355) in Ora, IN
- Manual Transmission Fluid Change ($67 - 117) in Heath, OH
- Headlamp Bulb Replacement ($65 - 88) in High Point, MO
- Cooling System Leak Inspection ($44 - 56) in Whitfield, MS
- CV Joint Boot Replacement ($165 - 228) in Holley, NY