My car has had several parts replaced, no codes register when I take it to the shop, but it still idles down pretty low after driving it about 10 or 15 minutes.Spark Plugs,wires, fuel pump, filter and toon up have all been done. What could it be.
Car Idling Problems on 1996 Honda Accord
1 more answer , 1 more comment
ANSWER by Visitor ,
April 03, 2011
Sir need to know make and model and year of the vehicle to even attempt an answer.
Verified for the Honda Accord15 reports
Verified for the Honda Accord95 reports
Verified for the Honda Accord4 reports
Verified for the Honda Accord155 reports
This week's top 10
Recent Honda Accord Questions
- Replaced low beam bulb and connector, passenger side. Trouble shooting what next
- What size wrench is needed for oil drain plug? And where is oil filter located ?
- I have a 99 Honda Accord Ex 4 Cylinder and it cranks but doesn't start
- why is the green sport mode light on and car keep cutting off new distributor on
- What do the codes p0705 p0700 and p0780 mean together? The car is running fine
1996 Honda Accord Estimates
- Brake Drum Replacement ($303 - 397) in Hamburg, NY
- AC Condenser Replacement ($297 - 392) in Umatilla, OR
- No Start Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Malone, FL
- Throttle Position Sensor Replacement ($135 - 207) in Beulah, MS
- CV Joint Boot Replacement ($311 - 756) in Happy, TX
- Suspension Control Arm Replacement ($705 - 760) in Castaner, PR