Car Idling Problems on 1996 Honda Accord

My car has had several parts replaced, no codes register when I take it to the shop, but it still idles down pretty low after driving it about 10 or 15 minutes.Spark Plugs,wires, fuel pump, filter and toon up have all been done. What could it be.

by in Addison, TX on April 03, 2011
2 answers 1 comment
ANSWER by on April 03, 2011
Sir need to know make and model and year of the vehicle to even attempt an answer.
COMMENT by on April 03, 2011
96 honda accord 2 door coupe with a vtec engine
ANSWER by on April 29, 2011
A tune-up? By whom? Check the fuel linkage to TB. The cable linkage should be tight enough to have a defection - maximum of 1/2 inch and check idling.
Hey guys I have a 2000 Honda Accord lx V6 , and i've been having a problem. Some days when i've driven the car around doing errands, I would get back in my car after leaving it for ten min, and ...
car battery cables disconnected 3 to 6mo in storage honda store says need to reset base idle relearn or risk damageing car while driving
what is base idle relearn , & is it a real thing?
I checked for vacuum leaks none change hoses cleaned throttle body cleaned the idle control valve and the fast valve changed gasket on throttle what can it be
car idles great in park. idle drops to about 4 or 500 rpm in gear. what could be the problem. Im lost.