My car has had several parts replaced, no codes register when I take it to the shop, but it still idles down pretty low after driving it about 10 or 15 minutes.Spark Plugs,wires, fuel pump, filter and toon up have all been done. What could it be.
Car Idling Problems on 1996 Honda Accord
2 answers 1 comment
ANSWER by Visitor ,
April 03, 2011
Sir need to know make and model and year of the vehicle to even attempt an answer.
Verified for the Honda Accord14 reports
Verified for the Honda Accord4 reports
Verified for the Honda Accord135 reports
This week's top 10
Recent Honda Accord Questions
- It will turn over but not start sometimes it sounds like it catches to start don
- 1989 HONDA ACCORD//AFTER DRVING FRO ABOUT 20 MINUTES CUTS OFF
- the odometer characters are only half displayed
- 89 honda accord lxi/ parts is needed /discontinue parts/hose fuel strainer/
- what are the best tires for a 2010 Honda Accord Sedan?
1996 Honda Accord Estimates
- ABS Wheel Speed Sensor Replacement ($214 - 264) in Hamburg, NY
- PCV Valve Replacement ($30 - 46) in Umatilla, OR
- Oil Leak Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Malone, FL
- 75,000 Mile Service ($184 - 257) in Beulah, MS
- CV Joint Boot Replacement ($311 - 756) in Happy, TX
- Suspension Control Arm Bushings Replacement ($346 - 405) in Castaner, PR