car idles up to 20 mph when at a light but only with the a/c on. It runs just fine without the a/c on
car idles very high on 2005 Chrysler Sebring
2 answers 2 comments
scan codes and post poss vac leak causing issue
COMMENT by tlovato ,
September 05, 2012
the check engine light isnt on, can I still run the diagnostics?
This week's top 10
Recent Chrysler Sebring Questions
- Why does my car starts to "tick" loudly when I turn the air on?
- Is 160,000 miles good on a 1999 Chrysler sebring good ??
- Where is the oil blowing from. It's all over the top of engine. Oil looks murky.
- try starting car and it made a clicking noise, tried again and it started.
- Front End Noise 2004 Sebring Sedan 2.7L
2005 Chrysler Sebring Estimates
- Clutch Replacement ($931 - 1,830) in Odin, IL
- ABS System Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Tuscarora, PA
- Ignition Coil Replacement ($157 - 291) in Brookhaven, PA
- AC Recharge ($200 - 276) in Patrick, SC
- Axle Shaft Seal Replacement ($121 - 149) in Copeland, KS
- Wheel Hub Assembly Replacement ($362 - 479) in Cactus, TX