My car started out dying even while in motion. I was able to put it in neutral and start it right back up. Now, it surges very fast in drive and I almost can't stop it, actually having to drop it into neutral to slow it down. But when in neutral and park it revs so high it sounds like it might explode. Could something be wrong with the throttle body? Or would this be an air intake control issue?
car idles high in neutral and park and surges in drive to where it almost won't stop on 1998 Oldsmobile Regency
This week's top 10
Recent Oldsmobile Regency Questions
- I paid for an on line service manual for 1988 old's but it does not have a wiring diagram and I'm not getting power to the a/c control panel and I don't know which incoming wire should have power, were to get or what to do?
- why does my 97 olds loose power to the fuel pump and the drivers seat and windows
- why does my olds loose power to the fuel pump and drivers seat and windows
- will a defective ignition switch cause transmission shifting problems ?
- where is the oil cooler, cooler/coolant sensor and heater return line located?