car brakes freeze up and engine wont quit running it just idles even while in neutral or park i have to slam it into park and turn off engine
car idles by itself on 1992 Mercury Cougar
2 answersJanuary 10, 2015
1 answerDecember 20, 2010
This week's top 10
Recent Mercury Cougar Questions
- Having problem with turn signals. All fuses cked. Have lights .
- Why do I have transmission oil in the antifreeze tank
- How do I unclog a condenser that may be causing my a.c. to blow hot air.
- I have a 1996 cougar It has battery but nothing when you turn the key
- Engine smocking and appears to be hot but temp light reads normal