while driving the battery light came on and the dash board lights dimmed and the radio turned off. Turned car off and when started back up it reved/idled up and down constantly on its own.
car idleing up and down 600rpms to 1600rpms on 1996 Lexus LS400
This week's top 10
Recent Lexus LS400 Questions
- Left hand side under dash
- On the driver side up under the dash
- Some times my car will not shift out of first gear if the light are on .
- When I apply the brakes at low speed mainly in reverse there is a popping sound
- good battery turn the key nothing emergency shut-off or security back-ups may have been engaged dont know for sure