problem began when car ran out of gas. after adding 2 gallons, car started. 15 miles or so down the road, car stalled, check engine light on, battery light came on and gray smoke was pouring from under hood. note-recently, car's dashboard lights were off following "frying" sensor/fuses, but after adding gas yesterday, they came back on. any explanation or connection between these events. mechanic indicates radiator is melted and needs a thermostat before can test head gasket. are we on the right trail. need best advice on what to do. car has 444,000 miles
Car hot, smoke rising under hood on 1993 Toyota Camry
This week's top 10
Recent Toyota Camry Questions
- 1996 toyota camry 3.0l wont start on cold morning or cold weather
- What is causing the fuel pump not to turn on while cranking only if car is warm
- my camry will crank but not run and my code scanner says linking error.
- After removing the key the car seems to be as if the key was in accessory positi
- Back up lights. Bulbs good. Fuses good .where is switch?