problem began when car ran out of gas. after adding 2 gallons, car started. 15 miles or so down the road, car stalled, check engine light on, battery light came on and gray smoke was pouring from under hood. note-recently, car's dashboard lights were off following "frying" sensor/fuses, but after adding gas yesterday, they came back on. any explanation or connection between these events. mechanic indicates radiator is melted and needs a thermostat before can test head gasket. are we on the right trail. need best advice on what to do. car has 444,000 miles
Car hot, smoke rising under hood on 1993 Toyota Camry
This week's top 10
Recent Toyota Camry Questions
- while driving the gas stops responding-not the fuel pump and filter was replaced
- About what would it cost to have the undercarriage replaced?
- How much would it cost to have my oxygen senor replaced, cant pass smog test
- 3 dash lights come on and off together: battery, ABS, yellow car with lights
- a valve is tapping on the engine in my toyota camry what can i do to stop it .