Car is not overheating. No wet passenger floor. No smell. 1 hose coming thru the firewall is hot and 1 is cold. Blower is working.
Car heater is blowing cold air.
on 2002 Buick Regal
1 answerMarch 09, 2009
This week's top 10
Recent Buick Regal Questions
2002 Buick Regal Estimates
- Vacuum Leak Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Alexander, KS
- Heater Blower Motor Replacement ($210 - 339) in Troutdale, OR
- Radiator Fan Motor Replacement ($333 - 389) in North Concord, VT
- 127,500 Mile Service ($106 - 160) in Maxwell, CA
- Tie Rod Replacement ($275 - 308) in Dayton, MN
- Brake Light Switch Replacement ($68 - 102) in Tazewell, VA