The Suzuki shop had stood with my car numbers of times, they have change and replace three new starters and after two months the promblem has return now they put a relay on the starter. I have ask them why and the only thing they say is to control the voltage to the starter??. Still the car is doing the same it won't start at first I turn the key tree to nine time then it mite start. what can I do?
car have a promblem with starting due to starter. on 2006 Suzuki Aerio
MOST POPULAR ANSWER by dandd ,
April 03, 2011
Find a better shop, as the one you are using has not found the real problem. This is not a complex system, it is either a defective ignition switch, defective wiring, a poor battery or a poor alternator not charging your battery properly or a drain that is drains your battery as your car sits overnight.
This week's top 10
Recent Suzuki Aerio Questions
- Which way does the harmonic balancer bolt has to turn to remove it?
- WHERE CAN I FIND REPAIR PARTS FOR A SUZUKI AERIO VISCOUS CUPPLER
- when i applay brake in red light traffic my engine is cut off suddenly so whatis
- Won't turn over, electronic devices Work fine until you try?
- Can I put a 2005 Suzuki aerio wagon motor in a 2002 aerio sedan?
2006 Suzuki Aerio Estimates
- Wheel Bearing Replacement - Rear ($818 - 960) in Baker, LA
- Brake Wheel Cylinder Replacement ($246 - 386) in Flossmoor, IL
- Check Engine Light Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Longville, MN
- General Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Langtry, TX
- Air Conditioning System Leak Inspection ($52 - 67) in Gilby, ND
- Vibration Diagnosis ($61 - 78) in Saxon, WI