Car has not been started up for several weeks. The car will not start now at all, though the radio still comes on and so does the aircon. I don't see the battery sign flashing, but the glow plug light does come on. I am new to driving so please help. on 2005 Kia Sportage
2 more answers
This week's top 10
Recent Kia Sportage Questions
- Radio is on, looks like it is working but no sound will come out.
- I have oil soaking all for plugs. What is the most likely source of the oil
- Why does my water pump belt keep popping?
- makes popping sound (intemittant) sounds like from back udercarriage
- My gas light came on put gas and engine light came on gas wont register
2005 Kia Sportage Estimates
- Ignition Coil Replacement ($117 - 154) in Mingo, IA
- Tire Rotation ($26 - 34) in Bogard, MO
- Check Engine Light Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Tolovana Park, OR
- Air Conditioning Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Clifford, PA
- Engine Mount Replacement ($256 - 272) in Hazlehurst, MS
- Door Lock Switch Replacement ($52 - 64) in Chriesman, TX