when i turn the key to the on position the air bag light turns on along with the fuel pump the head lights still work an so do the gague lights work great the hazzards work but no turn signals or alternator or wiper or the cd deck or even the clock and also the climate control system does not do anything.
car has no electrical power on 1992 Toyota Celica
2 answersJune 14, 2016
1 answerFebruary 20, 2011
This week's top 10
Recent Toyota Celica Questions
- I replaced the engine and now it won't crank. I don't know why.
- While in 6th gear, under moderate acceleration, it jumps out of gear. Manual.
- What would cause my manual transmission to pop out of 6th under acceleration.
- My car well not start I buy a new ignition and still nothing the computer good
- Erratic idle at stoplights, in neutral. Idle bounces constantly and gets worse when hot outside.