thinking about buying a GS300 the car has fuel issues and the guy said the starter went out to i fix cars but i don't know anything about lexus the guy say the car was running but you had to spry stater fluid to get it stated in the morning but then it would run find until the next day want to know if i should stay away from this car
car has fuel issues on 1993 Lexus GS300
Asked by for the 1993 Lexus GS300
1 answerDecember 13, 2010
2 answersFebruary 27, 2013
2 answersNovember 10, 2010
This week's top 10
Recent Lexus GS300 Questions
- Can a clamped spark plug wire come off of the distributor on its own?
- Do have to remove the timing belt to replace the cam seals?
- I have a issue with my ABS pump when I stop the solenoid feels like it releases
- 1998 Lexus GS 300 Why is my car staying in park when I try to shift gears
- How to remove starter?
1993 Lexus GS300 Estimates
- Wheel Bearing Replacement - Front ($540 - $736) in Clarendon, NC
- EGR Valve Replacement ($294 - $350) in Glennville, GA
- Thermostat Replacement ($121 - $164) in Tornillo, TX
- Transfer Case Fluid Replacement ($42 - $70) in Patagonia, AZ
- Suspension Control Arm Replacement ($365 - $399) in Keystone, IA
- Wheel Hub Assembly Replacement ($1,107 - $1,227) in Shiloh, OH