thinking about buying a GS300 the car has fuel issues and the guy said the starter went out to i fix cars but i don't know anything about lexus the guy say the car was running but you had to spry stater fluid to get it stated in the morning but then it would run find until the next day want to know if i should stay away from this car
car has fuel issues on 1993 Lexus GS300
1 answerDecember 13, 2010
2 answersFebruary 27, 2013
2 answersNovember 10, 2010
This week's top 10
Recent Lexus GS300 Questions
- Why does my car takes long to start and not stay on when it does?
- 170000 mi-high whistle sound when idle,shift or drive.No codes or warning lights
- cost to replace an engine pulley incl any belt adjustments
- could 2 new tires make my car alignment pull right? Also feels like its floating
- How do you reset the throttle control sensor.