at stops or cold start will ramp up speed
Car has choppy exceleration at stops what could cause this? on 2006 Kia Sedona
This week's top 10
Recent Kia Sedona Questions
- What could be causing my van to not have heat ?
- could not get my shifter out of park looked up solution had to override the esc
- kia turns over but wont start
- Engine runs fine wont drive forward or back when i put in gear suddenly
- I'm having to add coolant almost daily. I see water coming from the tailpipe!
2006 Kia Sedona Estimates
- 120,000 Mile Service ($232 - 342) in Bethany, WV
- 15,000 Mile Service ($102 - 169) in Ruther Glen, VA
- Brake Caliper Replacement - Rear ($363 - 646) in Gowen, OK
- Spark Plug Replacement ($316 - 422) in Millsboro, DE
- Engine Mount Replacement ($429 - 463) in Irondale, MO
- Window Switch Replacement ($58 - 67) in Bloomfield, CT