Car runs fine around town but when climbing a grade on the interstate, the front shudders for a second or two. It feels like driving over rumble strips. This can happen two or three times until the hill is crested. Sometimes get the same effect when the transmission shifts from 3rd into 4th at 45 mph. Didn't find any trouble codes. Any suggestions? Car has 85,000 miles.
car has an intermittent shudder on 1999 Buick Century
This week's top 10
Recent Buick Century Questions
- Starter good battery good but can't figure out why it won't turn over to start
- what size is the power steering high pressure hose
- So my car will reverse but won't drive while its in drive?
- Car wouldn't start, clicking noise like dead battery, alternator?
- How do I get my dashboard to function properly again?