Car runs fine around town but when climbing a grade on the interstate, the front shudders for a second or two. It feels like driving over rumble strips. This can happen two or three times until the hill is crested. Sometimes get the same effect when the transmission shifts from 3rd into 4th at 45 mph. Didn't find any trouble codes. Any suggestions? Car has 85,000 miles.
car has an intermittent shudder on 1999 Buick Century
This week's top 10
Recent Buick Century Questions
- car cranks. Turn it off will not crank for an hour what is wrong??
- What does it mean when my power window opens every time I turn on the ignition?
- Old exhaust system has 2 air sensor port holes for my 2 o2 sensors, new one no?
- tail light wiring is black, brown and yellow. Which is L turn, which is R turn?
- Car idles great has no acceleration slam pedal to floor takes off
1999 Buick Century Estimates
- Oil Pump Replacement ($554 - $721) in Ridgeway, VA
- Steering Rack Replacement ($532 - $1,368) in Prides Crossing, MA
- Alternator Replacement ($286 - $519) in Redwood Falls, MN
- Strut/Shock Absorber Replacement - Front ($432 - $910) in Flint, TX
- Fuel Evaporative Canister Replacement ($141 - $587) in Banquete, TX
- CV Joint Boot Replacement ($337 - $468) in Boyne Falls, MI