My car had trouble starting the other day. It was parked on a sloped driveway for about a week and when I tried starting it today, it took about 10-15 turns for it to finally start. I'm thinking maybe the car is low on oil. Could this have anything to do with the car being parked a slope?
Car had trouble starting on 2003 Infiniti G35
2 answersAugust 22, 2009
This week's top 10
Recent Infiniti G35 Questions
- My ck engine light has stayed on for a week, light comes on says VDC light off
- I recently changed my clutch and pilot bushing wheels dont spin and engine shake
- Does an Abs pump cause brakes, calibers & rotors to go out every 2-3 weeks.
- My car has a hard shift and stars off slow and makes high pitched sounds
- Can I install a 2008 g35 cat in 2007 g35