The car's front tire is squeaking very loudly when the car is driven in slow speeds.
Here are the facts:
- The front left tire squeaks when the car is in slow speeds
- The squeaking quiets down when the breaks are applied
- The front right tire has now started squeaking a few months after the front left tire squeaking began
- On the highway, the squeaking sound is very low
- When the squeaking first began, the car would squeak on and off, but now the car squeaks about 98% of the time when the car is driven on rural streets.