Car won't start, no click or anything. Lights, radio, locking/unlocking, instrument panel, and windows all work when key is on. Battery checked and has full power. Tried both sets of keys. Seems like the key is not recognized in the car's computer or maybe the car thinks that the car is not in park. Any way to fix via a reset switch hidden somewhere?
Car Fails to start with key or push button on 2006 Audi A6
This week's top 10
Recent Audi A6 Questions
- My car is stuck in park and I lost the manual do you know where I can get one?
- Sat nav problem audi A6 2011
- What is the possible problems if anti-freeze goes down but there isn't a leak in an A6 and estimates for repairing each.
- 2.8 timing marks on chain,,,not belt
- How much money will I be spending to replace cam chain tensioner on my 1999 Audi A6 2.8