would bad battery cables drain my battery. i here clicking when trying to start but no rotation of the motor. while attemping to start the car will lose power completely, until i touch the bettery cables with my wrench. at this time the power is restored to my car but it still fails to start. only a rapid clicking can be heard. what's wrong with my cadi? please help. thank you.
car fails to start on 1992 Cadillac DeVille
BEST ANSWER by Valleyautotech,
September 29, 2009
Sounds like dirty or corroded battery cables, double check the connections and make sure they are clean and tight at the battery and on the starter, but a battery with one bad cell will cause a lot of problems, is the battery good?
1 answerJanuary 18, 2012
1 answerMarch 14, 2013
4 answersApril 29, 2009
2 answersMay 19, 2010
Verified for the Cadillac DeVille52 reports
This week's top 10
Recent Cadillac DeVille Questions
- Under hood on passenger side
- Why cold air come out of drivers side defrost,and hot out passenger.
- How much does it cost to fix the unit in the dash that blows ac air out the
- Electronic Fuel gauge dosen't work and My car vibrates at high speeds
- I want to hook up my subs and amp but i think this car has some sort of amp but