hi,,I have a problem with my engine. While driving when the RPM is near 20-24 the engine loses the power but car does not die. When I push the gas pedal it does nothing(the RPM stays at 20-24 and car does not speed up), but when I take my foot from the gas and push it again seems it works great until the same problem appears. Any solutions? thanks)
car engine loses power while driving! on 2005 Mercedes-Benz ML350
This week's top 10
Recent Mercedes-Benz ML350 Questions
- Trying to reset a1 service light after oil chance. I go though all the steps and
- Ignition switch will not recognize the FOB to start the car.
- passenger door won't lock or unlock
- I have a 03 ML350 while driving home I got a -2.0L code that kept popping
- My ML350 won't start. I have to jump the battery. Is alt or battery bad?
2005 Mercedes-Benz ML350 Estimates
- General Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Hopkins, SC
- Exhaust Manifold Replacement ($1,012 - 1,239) in Gentry, MO
- Catalytic Converter Replacement ($1,952 - 2,905) in Canalou, MO
- Tire Rotation ($26 - 34) in Dennisville, NJ
- Suspension Control Arm Bushings Replacement ($176 - 222) in Elburn, IL
- Suspension Control Arm Replacement ($402 - 1,121) in Spring Lake Park, MN