hi,,I have a problem with my engine. While driving when the RPM is near 20-24 the engine loses the power but car does not die. When I push the gas pedal it does nothing(the RPM stays at 20-24 and car does not speed up), but when I take my foot from the gas and push it again seems it works great until the same problem appears. Any solutions? thanks)
car engine loses power while driving! on 2005 Mercedes-Benz ML350
This week's top 10
Recent Mercedes-Benz ML350 Questions
- What could be the problems with my AC? before it was just a loose fuse not now.
- My Mercedes Benz mileage@31516? When should I service my vehicle for maintenance
- What is the part number for a selection range switch Fault code P0705?
- Low range is flashing when I start car then disappear ? What is low range ?
- code po412 secondary air injection switching valve A circuit