Stick shift. Radio, lights etc work. have to wiggle wheel to turn the key. teeth on key worn out. sometimes (very rarely) it starts right up. can push to start. (sometimes)
Car doesnt start SOMETIMES. starter & battery good..what next?? HELP!!! on 2001 Saturn SC2
This week's top 10
Recent Saturn SC2 Questions
- When i start my car it revs up to about 4300 rpm and wont come down
- replaced idol control sensor map sensor air something valve intake manifold car
- Where is the starter located on the engine of a'98 Saturn, SC2, 5 speed?
- While driving my car it will run for a few then stalls have to wait 10 to 15 minutes to start again then I will drive a little further then dies again. Then wait 10 to 15 min ect
- I need the complete sunroof and all the parts where can I get everything .