My car will not turn over ocassionally. No click at all. Lights work, radio works. If I wait 10-20 minutes it will then start. I have replaced the battery and the starter...any clue.
Car does not turn over on 2004 Chevrolet Impala
4 answersMay 19, 2011
Reported by chevyman13579 and 2 others for the Chevrolet Impala3 reports
Verified for the Chevrolet Impala22 reports
3 answersOctober 16, 2013
This week's top 10
Recent Chevrolet Impala Questions
- sometimes my car wont start immediately, makes a sound likes it wants to
- How do I fix error code B0238.
- Why does it say engine hot a/c off and the engine light is on but car not hot
- Car is jerking when taking off from a light or stop sign.
- Coolant is leaking. Leaks out as soon as added. Would water pump leak right out?