Had fuel sensor replaced and fuel hoses replaced but the check engine light keeps coming back on..but only when the car dies while im driving. fuel amount is not the issue. check engine light goes off when car runs, turns on after it dies back and forth
car dies while driving on 2001 Chrysler Sebring
Asked by for the 2001 Chrysler Sebring
MOST POPULAR ANSWER by Oakman ,
October 23, 2009
If the check engine light is coming on there should be fault codes stored in the engine control module. Reading a diagnosing the stored codes should help in diagnosing your stalling condition. Please refer to the repairpal information regarding the check engine light and what in means: http://repairpal.com/check-engine-light.
1 answerJune 21, 2013
2 answersNovember 29, 2016
4 answersJanuary 17, 2010
0 answersOctober 21, 2016
1 answerJuly 27, 2014
This week's top 10
Recent Chrysler Sebring Questions
- oil pump weak or bad
- Driving at 60mph on cruise and all of a sudden the engine shut off.
- Coolant leak..Drops from center of radiator. Can't see wats there. Hoses?? Pump?
- my trunk will not open with key or remote and the doors will not lock.All of a s
- Is the 2.4L engine in my 2005 Sebring Convertible an interference engine?
2001 Chrysler Sebring Estimates
- Exhaust Manifold Replacement ($353 - $1,319) in Drayden, MD
- Head Gasket Replacement ($1,405 - $1,937) in Belle Rose, LA
- Headlamp Bulb Replacement ($58 - $80) in Stinson Beach, CA
- Starter Replacement ($277 - $952) in Creston, NE
- Air Conditioning Condenser Fan Motor Replacement ($316 - $337) in La Mesa, NM
- Engine Front Cover Gasket Replacement ($65 - $123) in Williams, CA