my battery light came on and the interior lights came on and then the car died and will not start.we replaced the alternator,battery and the belt and the same thing happened. can it be the battery cable?
car dies while driving on 1994 Dodge Intrepid
ANSWER by TurboSDCharger,
December 17, 2009
Yes, it can be one of the battery cables. If you can reproduce the problem (lights coming on) then perform a check of the battery, alternator and cables at that time. If it is hard to reproduce, perform a voltage drop test on the cables, this may uncover an issue.
2 answersMay 15, 2011
3 answersFebruary 11, 2009
1 answerFebruary 01, 2011
1 answerAugust 19, 2011
This week's top 10
Recent Dodge Intrepid Questions
- What is causing my air conditioner to make a squealing noise?
- The trunk lid is very heavy and slams shut. How do I prevent this?
- Why does the passenger side front wheel make a thumping noise while driving.
- What is causing my car to overheat if I have enough coolant?
- If my transmission fluid starts to leak, what could be unplugged or broken?