The car will idle just fine and can drive in reverse, but will die out as soon as you put it in drive? Any ideas?
Car dies out when putting it in drive on 1998 Cadillac Seville STS
3 answersOctober 10, 2009
This week's top 10
Recent Cadillac Seville STS Questions
- Car occasionally won't start and I would have to jump start ?
- Ran out if fuel now won't start even after putting gas in,
- engine does not reduce speed when I apply the brake. I think it may be a throttle sensor but not sure
- where is the map sensor located
- Car turns over but dash says remove key. Security issue. I don't know what to do next.