The car will idle just fine and can drive in reverse, but will die out as soon as you put it in drive? Any ideas?
Car dies out when putting it in drive on 1998 Cadillac Seville STS
3 answersOctober 10, 2009
This week's top 10
Recent Cadillac Seville STS Questions
- How do you adjust the driver seat without power?
- My car won't start cranks though changed coils crank and cam sensor and reflash
- What does it mean when the "service suspension" light comes on.
- the sunroof has stopped working and is partly open -help
- Heater blows cold, actuators working and cabin filter clear. What next?
1998 Cadillac Seville STS Estimates
- Wheel Bearing Replacement - Rear ($647 - $1,060) in Saint Jo, TX
- Engine Overheating Diagnosis ($88 - $111) in Shawsville, VA
- Ignition Coil Replacement ($145 - $590) in Stockton, IA
- Brake Caliper Replacement - Rear ($282 - $604) in Rosedale, MS
- Wheel Speed Sensor Replacement ($92 - $301) in Camp Pendleton, CA
- CV Axle Assembly Replacement ($390 - $529) in Creal Springs, IL