I seem to have an electrical issue. I don't believe the starter is bad, but instead am having a short somewhere. Car dies while driving and fuses to the instrument panel keep blowing.
Car dies and engine won't turn over on 1995 Audi 90
This week's top 10
Recent Audi 90 Questions
- Got an 1990 Audi 90, I actually drove the car home,so it was running. I noticed the horn wouldn't blow so I put a new fuse in number 4 slot. Now it won't start.
- My Audi 80 (petrol) normally starts first time but now lets me down.
- Can't get the timming right on this car
- Die at red light and stop sign unless I hold down the gas. HELP
- audi 90 2.3L 1990
1995 Audi 90 Estimates
- AC Condenser Replacement ($868 - 1,240) in Keene, TX
- 7,500 Mile Service ($126 - 206) in Decatur, NE
- 75,000 Mile Service ($144 - 228) in Hereford, CO
- Brake Master Cylinder Replacement ($460 - 546) in Ellsworth Afb, SD
- Suspension Control Arm Bushings Replacement ($289 - 329) in Manito, IL
- Neutral Safety Switch Replacement ($166 - 442) in Ipava, IL