can it be fixed or just trash the car- its paid for!!! need all gaskets replaced?
car died today blew white smoke-been having oil issues on 2001 Subaru Outback
This week's top 10
Recent Subaru Outback Questions
- I smelled gasoline in the garage when I went out yesterday. Stronger nowi
- ABS, Brake and traction control are lost in wet icy weather?
- replaced alt. and battery batt checked ok 12.60 vot now have no electrical
- how long does it take to tear down and rebuild the engine? I was told my oil was low and that's why there was a noise I heard from the engine.
- i put antifreeze in with the oil
2001 Subaru Outback Estimates
- Oxygen Sensor Replacement - Rear ($272 - 456) in Rapid City, SD
- Charging System Diagnosis ($44 - 56) in Phyllis, KY
- Radiator Replacement ($366 - 497) in Las Vegas, NM
- EGR Valve Replacement ($299 - 440) in Fort Ann, NY
- Parking Brake Shoe Replacement ($155 - 179) in Waynesburg, PA
- Wheel Lug Stud Replacement ($506 - 639) in Dunkirk, NY