can it be fixed or just trash the car- its paid for!!! need all gaskets replaced?
car died today blew white smoke-been having oil issues on 2001 Subaru Outback
This week's top 10
Recent Subaru Outback Questions
- how long does it take to tear down and rebuild the engine? I was told my oil was low and that's why there was a noise I heard from the engine.
- i put antifreeze in with the oil
- Car suddenly lost power. Original owner 204,000 miles
- Engine light on and flashing cruise control light
- Why does where I put my gas not open when I use the button.
2001 Subaru Outback Estimates
- Engine Oil Light Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Rapid City, SD
- Differential Fluid Replacement - Rear ($58 - 106) in Phyllis, KY
- Automatic Transmission Fluid/Filter Change ($197 - 272) in Las Vegas, NM
- Starter Replacement ($285 - 473) in Fort Ann, NY
- Exhaust Muffler Replacement ($901 - 912) in Waynesburg, PA
- Suspension Coil Spring Replacement ($179 - 231) in Dunkirk, NY