checked starter and alternator also they tested ok. car ran a few days but ended up dead a few more times. We cannot figure out what is killing the battery. The radio no longer works after this ordeal though. but the fuse looks to be ok. go figure. Any suggestions??
car died one night,thought it was just battery,got new one. on 1999 Volkswagen Jetta
This week's top 10
Recent Volkswagen Jetta Questions
- The power steering light is on
- My car sometime shaking and sometime when I driving stop
- 2.0 vw jetta 2003 timing belt broke. Researching b4 repair. Need tips&pointers.
- why would a jetta stop running out of no where trying to buy one if its going to
- Why does my car shift horrible after a new clutch was installed?