checked starter and alternator also they tested ok. car ran a few days but ended up dead a few more times. We cannot figure out what is killing the battery. The radio no longer works after this ordeal though. but the fuse looks to be ok. go figure. Any suggestions??
car died one night,thought it was just battery,got new one. on 1999 Volkswagen Jetta
This week's top 10
Recent Volkswagen Jetta Questions
- My 2006 Volkswagen jetta dash board lights went out and it would not accelerate
- After installing aftermarket stereo car will crank but will not turn over.
- Trunk will not open with key or switch. can I open it from inside the trunk?
- Whats makes it not shift out of park
- EPC Light Comes on when Headlights turned on, break lights also stay on
1999 Volkswagen Jetta Estimates
- AC Evaporator Replacement ($872 - 1,293) in Arnold, MI
- Clutch Cable Replacement ($101 - 188) in Godfrey, IL
- Ignition Wire Set Replacement ($146 - 223) in Loysville, PA
- Oxygen Sensor Replacement - Rear ($254 - 356) in Makinen, MN
- Suspension Control Arm Replacement ($502 - 556) in Mount Carmel, UT
- Suspension Control Arm Replacement ($425 - 485) in Danbury, NC