checked starter and alternator also they tested ok. car ran a few days but ended up dead a few more times. We cannot figure out what is killing the battery. The radio no longer works after this ordeal though. but the fuse looks to be ok. go figure. Any suggestions??
car died one night,thought it was just battery,got new one. on 1999 Volkswagen Jetta
This week's top 10
Recent Volkswagen Jetta Questions
- Ac blows cold in city, but anything over 70 mph and under 85 mph, nothing.
- what would cause rpm's to lower after starting
- I CANT GET MY IGNITION KEY IN TO SWICHT, IT WONT GO IN AT ALL, WHAT COULD BE THE
- Has there been any recalls on air bags and how many are the car
- What could be the main cause of my issue?